Sunday, May 15, 2011

NASTYGALS DO IT BETTER

SHOPNASTYGAL.COM
Kicka$$ tights. I can totally imagine myself pairing them with a ratty oversized T-shirt/tank like above before heading out. Perfect for those lazy days where I'm too braindead to even pair two articles of clothing together. & they'll be perfect for school!!!

Too bad they're USD80 a pop. :'(

shopnastygal.com
& OF COURSE, EVERYTIME I'M ON NASTYGAL, I HAVE TO LOOK AT THESE JEFFREY CAMPBELL BABIES & DROOL/DREAM/IMAGINE THAT I CAN OWN A PAIR.
I love wedged booties/boots. & Jeffrey Campbell's boots always look so awesome! The pink suede ones is also a cheaper alternative to those Minimarket babies I've been lusting after. Unfortunately, these JC ones are half the price...at USD140. Hmmmmmm.....
Hopefully..the Jeffrey Campbell lookalikes from vvestiges will look good+fit me!

Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment