Saturday, May 7, 2011

"Don't lose who you are,in the blur of the stars"-Jessie J (Who you are)

Girls fall like dominoes - Nicki Minaj
Judas- Lady Gaga

Zombie-istic.
The exact word I would describe myself. I spent the week working like a maniac,clocking in a 9am-9pm shift on one of the days. My hormones are going mental because it's almost the time of the month and my horribly unhealthy lifestyle has given me a rather sore throat & a headache.
I'm almost zombie like. Really. I don't want to talk. All I want to do is sit around listen to crazy,stupid music and shredshredshredshredshred my shirt.
& maybe rap some Nicki Minaj because Rebecca and I are going to have a second rap battle over the song Girls Fall Like Dominoes. (Our first rap battle involved Love The Way You Lie in our tutorial classroom @ NJC during a random free period. Man....those were the good times!)

I bet everyone feels zombieistic like me now. Waking up early, going to work. Returning home with little time for yourself so you just surf the net a little, sleep. Wake up & the cycle repeats.

Truthfully, I kinda hate this.

Yes, I am earning $$$$. (Something my parents cannot be more happy about) But the fact that I'm earning all these $$$$ for me to be able to travel somewhere (Bangkok? Hongkong? Whereever? ) is the only thing that's keeping me from quitting. It's the only thing that motivates me to perservere.

& when it's a particularly bad/slow/boring/dead day (which is like almost every other day), I really feel like giving up. This job/lifestyle isn't bad. But it just lacks excitement. It lacks challenge.

IT'S JUST FUCKING MONOTONOUS.


So I've decided. I'm going to work damn muthafucking hard to get a job that I truly enjoy. There's no way I will spend 30,40,50 years in a dead-end job. 


Now that I have this goal, it's just the problem of me needing to get myself to focus, not procrastinate & not be stupid & retarded and give up whatever opportunities that come my way. I realised that I am someone who is prone to not living up to my expectations, not trying as hard as I can & giving up early for things I THINK may be out of my reach but are actually attainable.


Totally looking forward to my university life.  I hope that I would be better with the start of this new chapter.

1 comment:

  1. MY SENTIMENTS EXACTLY!!!! )8 Whatever you say about the work and monotonous routine above is what I feel too )8

    LETS LOOK FORWARD TO UNI LIFE TOGETHER AND IT WILL BE A HELL LOT BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^ CANT WAIT

    ReplyDelete