|photos all credited to the kickass seniors who took them!|
2nd week of July kicked off with my 5-day WKWSCIFOC which comprises of:
- 'Cleanest' dirty games. Soap and paint is the dirtiest it gets B)
- Sleeping in a pavillion along Siloso beach like a hobo & experiencing what seems like a typhoon in the middle of the night.
- Crazy beach games from morning to evening. Sand abrasion is a bitch.
- Rebecca Black. Stingray. Giraffe. Justin Biebz. Lee Kuan Yew. Yam Ah Mee. Hello Panda
- WO YAO KAN DAO WO DE LIAN! WO YAO KAN DAO WO DE LIAN! WO YAO KAN DAO WO DE LIAN! WO YAO KAN DAO WO DE LIAN! WO YAO KAN DAO WO DE LIAN! WO YAO KAN DAO WO DE LIAN! WO YAO KAN DAO WO DE LIAN!
- Amazing race that includes singing a national day song in an MRT, visa dance along Dhoby Gaut, taking the pledge in an MRT Station & lots of running and digging.
- being in a pool from 1pm-5pm.
- LUCK > SKILL
- Schools always look scarier at night. (Especially if there are ghosts out to scare you shitless!)
- Sunburnt beyong recognition
- hilarious skits
- sleazy songs. (DO YOUR BALLS HANG LOW? DO THEY JIGGLE TO & FRO?)
BUT GAMBINIANS ARE WAAAAAYYYYYY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Plus the past few outings we had were fun!
- Unplugged at Blu Jazz but because it was so crowded, we ditched it & went to shisha hahaha.
-BBQ at Mark's house. Kinect Dance Battle + Rock Band! Reignited my love for video games.
- Zombie Killing Practice A.K.A L4D2 yesterday! Nothing feels as good as blasting off a few zombies' heads. B)
School hasn't started yet but I really really really wished it would be as good as camp & the past few weeks was. Apprehensive about school but really excited :D
Universal Studios With Sihua + HZ.
As usual we talked/gossiped a lot, even while taking rides. Most epic moment was when Sihua & I were on the Canopy Flyer chatting. The ride started & since we were flying backwards, we were chatting happily until it suddenly started swerving around, causing us to scream like banshees. So dizzy at the end of the day but so happy anyway ^^
Happy birthday Melvin!!!!!!!!
Totally last minute present made, filled with embarrassing photos of SOMEBODY in disgusting positions, lots and lots of hot male models with sexy abs & love notes from all of us! Rebecca and I completed half of the Melbook on our bus ride to Holland V & I really almost lost my lunch a few times because of all the bends and dips on that bus ride.
Got fat on XLB buffet steamboat & got even fatter at Scoopz later. B)
July has been awesome BUT AUGUST, PLEASE BE EVEN BETTER!!!!! (SINCE I'M BORN IN THIS MONTH!)