Saturday, May 14, 2011

FOR MAY.

(Start of Obsession post)
Secret Garden
I am sooooooooooooo outdated. This show was shown in November/December 2010 & I only got around to watching it now. Not that I can help it. I always march to my own beat/dance to my own tune so I always like things after some time.
This drama has got to be one of my favourite dramas in the past few years. I hate to say this but korean dramas hadn't really interested me...much in the past year. I have no idea why. It could be due to my drama-attention-span problems, or it could be that there aren't really any dramas out there that appeal to me.

Secret garden has some serious whacked up shit. There's this strange fantasy element of them switching bodies(which honestly doesn't make much sense) but it's also so hilarious so I can accept it! It can get kind of confusing at times because reading chinese subs to me as they rattle off in Korean is a challenge. & just like standard korean dramas, there must be a Queen Bitch A.K.A THE MOTHER every time a rich boy-poor girl storyline is involved(Boys Over Flowers, anyone?). The storyline is cliched (car accident, coma,some past accident, memory loss) but they still manage to keep it pretty fun with all the weird antics & memorable one-liners. & of course, as a girl, I would gush on&on&on&on about all the absolutely romantic/sweet scenes that Gil Ra Im and Kim Joo Woon share.

I love so many so many so many things!!!!


  •  Hyun Bin♥♥♥ His role in here is so quirky,eccentric,arrogant,strange,cute,dashing.... The list goes on. The parts where he is supposed to be Gil Ra Im just cracks me up. Especially the bra scene!!!!!!!!!!! & HE IS SO HANDSOME!!!!!☺☺☺☺☺
  • All the sweet/tender scenes between the two main leads. I've watched Korean dramas before & they take forever to kiss. & then when I move on to something like 'Gossip Girl', there is at least one kiss/intimate scene every episode. It gets frustrating when I'm watching korean dramas because the pace is so slow.
    Very often I'll go, "OH GOD CAN THEY FUCKING KISS EACH OTHER ALREADY?!?!?!?!" 
    For Secret Garden, I love how there are so many scenes where the characters interact.^^
  • How heartachingly-sweet the show was. Strangely, I didn't really cry at any of the heart-wrenching parts. But I actually teared up at the scene after they got married where they were wrapped in a duvet gazing out the window.
One conclusion from the show that I just want to add:
Forehead kisses has got to be one of those small simple gestures that seem to convey so much feelings/meanings that are unspoken.

OKAY MOVING ON.
THE OUTFIT I WANT TO LIVE IN FOREVER.
White Zara Jeans + (Pretty disgusting) D.I.Y Shredded Tee Shirt.+ Round Shades

The weather is too hot & the flimsy shirt can keep me decent without me sweating like a pig constantly.
I'm still obsessing over all white outfits. Not because of political reasons but merely because white is such an understated colour to wear. I see people wearing all black outfits, but why not all white.
White looks clean & I really love the White Rock&Roll grunge look!
Truthfully, all white is hard to carry off. I always feel like my thighs look extra big in this pair of jeans & I'm always stressing while I'm eating. 
Those shades have been my new favourite. They look like Lady Gaga's pair in the Paparazzi video, except that I can;t flip up the lens!


Currently working on another shredded shirt. Fingers crossed that I can finish it soon...& that it'll look good!
HOKKIEN PRAWN MEE
 Ohmygod, I can eat Hokkien Prawn Mee everyday...IF IT'S GOOD.
(Thank god there's a stall that sells pretty kickass Hokkien Prawn Mee at the mall below my house!)


2NE1-LONELY
Their new comeback single.
HOLY FUCKING GOLDEN BALLSHIZZ.
THEY ARE WEARING BALMAIN + BURBERRY JACKETS IN THE VIDEO.
HOW RICH IS YG ENTERTAINMENT?!?!?!?

*__*JEALOUS *__*


(End of obsession post)

No comments:

Post a Comment