Sunday, March 20, 2011

S.W.A.G

LATEST OBSESSION....
CL,DARA,MINZY,PARK BOM
2NE1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can see people judging them as too mainstream/pop/cannot sing because that's what KPOP is. 
I SAY 'WHO GIVES A FUCK!!!!!' BECAUSE DAMN, ARE THEY AN AWESOME GIRL BAND. They're not too overly cutesy+girly like SNSD and they're amazing performers.I like that their cool and  seem to be having fun in all their videos & performances. Okay I admit their voices are autotuned but which singer's voice isn't autotuned now (Rebecca Black.....Jenna Rose.... OH MY POOR EARS!)

 Compared to the 2 examples, 2ne1 is awesome. They can dance amazing well and just have this xfactor on stage!!!

& the one thing I love...

THEY ALWAYS LOOK SO BADASS HOT!

Damn YG Entertainment sure have some superfuckingcalifragi-badass stylists in them. I wanna wear every outfit that they wear!!!!! I like that each of them have their own personal look. ( Not like a single uniform for all the girls in the band, eg: SNSD,Wondergirls). 



YOU SEE WHAT I MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Metallic jeans+Safety-pin ripped shirts like those from the latest Balmain collection. Varsity jackets + a super badass red leather jacket that CL is wearing. THIS IS HOW GIRL BANDS(in my opinion) SHOULD DRESS LIKE. NOT WEAR WEIRD AIR STEWARDESS OUTFITS AND PRANCE AROUND!!!!)

THEIR STYLISTS TOTALLY DESERVE AN AWARD..LIKE A NOBEL PRIZE BUT THE FASHION STYLISTS VERSION... if there's even one...



&&& Jeremy Scott dresses them!!!!!!! The Jeremy Scott who designed those crazy Adidas Winged shoes that I've lusted after for like...forever. Crazy jealous of these girls. & it makes me ponder seriously about what the fuck I'm doing because they are about my age, or maybe younger...


No comments:

Post a Comment