Tuesday, March 22, 2011

#PRAYFORJAPAN

matthaslam.wordpress.com
totallycoolpix
Earthquakes.Tsunamis.Volcano Eruptions. Blizzards
I was supposed to be in Japan at the time when the earthquake happened.Feel so relieved+lucky that I changed my itinery & destination.
But the aftereffects of the earthquake+tsunami is utterly devastating and heartbreaking. Makes me really thankful for what I have now. It's situations like these really let me know how fortunate I am to be in a country that doesn't experience such terrifying natural disasters. & I really admire the Japanese for their resilience + courage.Queuing for food at convenience stores, barely any looting or social disorder. Even the shopkeepers are giving food for free because they know the people don't have any money.


Just shows how vulnerable we humans are in the face of Mother Nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment