Friday, March 25, 2011

LATE NIGHT INSPIRATIONS

WHITE+MINIMAL
Yes it's time for voting, but my sudden obsession with wearing all white has nothing to do with my political preferences.It just seem so simple, so effortless and truthfully, I am sick of seeing black everywhere. There are days that I just wanna wear loads and loads of black because that's what my mood is but being in an all white ensemble has a refreshing feel to it! I like how you can look like a rocker while still clad in white+lace!!
via style.com / knighttcat.com

VERSUS

Crazy+Whimsical 
But at the same time, I'm always obsessed with wearing clothes that are crazy colourful. I have clothes of almost every colour and these clothes below just take things even further. Why wear only all black when you can be fuckingcrazy+colourful !!!!!!!!
(Those Christopher Kane galaxy dresses are to die for. I love galaxy pictures, as seen on my blog/phone background. He actually combines the pictures together with structural mini-dresses and pairs them with cute furry heels. One word. "DROOL".)
VIA STYLE.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment