Thursday, January 6, 2011

ONE

New year.
I have no idea why I wanted to have a new blog. Perhaps its because I'm desperately yearning for some form of change. Been on xanga for like what...6 years, which is also like my entire teenage life. Sometimes I read posts from when I was 13 and I can't help rolling my eyes/laughing at my own stupidity/naivete/nonsense/angst/rubbish. I haven't written an online post for a long time. I blame it on laziness & my lack of material/shit to actually write about. Sometimes I just have this insane urge to open my xanga to just type somthing but when I'm on the page...I just lose this need. Could be because I am sick of my xanga, or the fact that I am leading such a...boring,mundane lifestyle.

I want to change...but I'm just always procrastinating,always too lazy to move my butt. Where the fuck will this "change" come?
SO I VOW THAT I WILL START DOING SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE, NO MATTER HOW SMALL, TOMORROW.
Perhaps I'll start writing some New Year Resolutions.

Brand new start,right.

No comments:

Post a Comment