Monday, January 10, 2011

HAIKOU.XINLONG.SANYA{HAINAN}

The Playlist
West Coast Friendship - Owl City
Beautiful - Beast/B2ST
Just You and Me - Zee Avi
Let's Dance to Joy Division - The Wombats
Let's Get Fucked Up and Die - Motion City Soundtrack
Tire Swing - Kimya Dawson
We No Speak Americano - Yolanda B Cool
Look What You've Done - Jet
You and I Both - Jason Mraz
Konichiwa Bitches - Robyn
The Time(Dirty Bit) - Black Eyed Peas
Bad Girl - Beast/B2ST
I Miss You - Blink 182
All I Want is You - Barry Louis Polisar
I'm Yours - Jason Mraz


Best vacation ever really.
  • Being treated like semi-VIPs in the airport.
  • Eating good food everyday(seafood on alternate nights and almost every meal in a restaurant)
  • Most perfect beach that I've ever seen since my trip to Kuta Beach @ Bali.
  • Cheap food + entertainment ( S$5 for High Tea, karaoke @ around S$5, KFC @S$4 )
  • Cheap thrills. (Bags at S$11, shoes at S$8 and clothes starting from S$4)
  • Living in such awesome accomodations ( "HANZHE HOTEL", Nanshan hotel with the spectacular view of the Buddha statue + villas & Sheraton Hotel for being the BEST resort I've ever been to in all my holidays overseas)
  • The fact that I was with all my friends!
Now that vacation is over. I really need to get started on getting a job!It's just that my lazy ass wouldn't budge and I just can't stop procrastinating.


DAMN,REALLY

No comments:

Post a Comment