Saturday, January 29, 2011

Don't chase anything but dreams & drinks

Okay...this is random but I suddenly feel like drinking to get back the happy-floaty-sleep-giggly high I always get when I consume alcohol.I'm not alcoholic....I SWEAR. Just wanna feel drunk-happy for no apparent reason.

Well...moving on.
Since now I'm working...I need to plan my working outfits(yeah I'm weird &vain like that). But working in admin sucks. I need to have a decent,neat,muted look=OL LOOK. Sigh...this sucks 'cause I'm the least OL person. 80% of my wardrobe consists of shorts/short skirts/short dresses & the rest are too crazy/colourful/grungey for office.

 Ah...crap.

This is one of the reasons why I don't wish to have an office job in the future.Having restrictions on what I can wear just sucks the life out of me.

SO SOME OL INSPIRATONS FROM PRE-FELL 2010!
Stella McCartney + Alex Wang being my favourite. Too over-the-top for office but hey...better being overdressed than being underdressed.
www.style.com
& because I have so much free time, I spent loads of time on style dot com just looking at runway shows.

& I SAW THIS.

Balmain (Style.com)





































TIME FOR D-I-Y BABYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(paint-splattered pants so sexy I wanna do it!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment