Sunday, April 10, 2011

WHAT I'VE BEEN UP TO...

1.Doing D.I.Y Projects.
I've been taking less shifts at work so that I can have more time to myself. Not really starting on sewing with the sewing machine yet but I'm taking apart lots of clothes first before I start working on them!& if you're wondering why there's a Graphing Calculator there, it's because I'm also using my free time to do math sums! Ohmygod I LOVE simultaneous equations/quadratic equations/complex numbers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Okay lame, I am just solving some math questions for my tutee, I am not that big of a math nerd.)



2. Sourcing for vintage clothes at my aunt's house treasure chest A.K.A HER STOREROOM
Absolutely amazeballs the shit I find. Hand-embroidered satchel (the crazy colourful one below) from Yunnan, silk( but I believe that the tags are lying) loose tank tops below. 
So crazy colourful and silky-shiny I LUB IT LIKE A FAT KID LOVES ICECREAM+MACS+KFC+PIZZAHUT+DOMINOES+POTATO CHIPS+CAKE.

 & crazy clothes from the '80s(the clothes below). They are those midriff-baring,tight&bright superuberfucking short tight tank tops/shirts/collared tees that you see people in '80s aerobics videos always wear. It's the kind of clothes that your mum regretted wearing when she was a young & the kind of clothes that generally most people wish will live in the '80s & NEVER MAKE A COMEBACK.
Somehow, I've gotten my hands on a whole bag of them, kept in pristine condition, save for that funky/musty smell old clothes always have. They look cute here don't they!! But hell, they're really uncomfortable to wear(cause they're so short/tight) & none of the pants I have( other than my high-waisted pants) can match them. 
BUT THEY LOOK SO AWESOME! SO I SHALL TRY AND MAKE THEM WORK!

WISH ME LUCK!

OH I FINALLY HAVE MY TAIWAN+HONGKONG PHOTOS UPLOADED!!!


Finally assuming my throne,trying out some of Astroboy's shoes & hanging out with Ms Marilyn Monroe.
I ♥ MADAME TUSSAUDS!
More updates soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment