Wednesday, April 20, 2011

nailllllllzzzzzz!!!!



AIN'T MY NAILS TOTALLY AWESOME POSSUM!
It's almost as if I have little purple galaxies on each finger. Man I l♥ve my iPhone camera apps. I swear my fingernails don't look this sexy up close!!!
I GOT THIS ABSOLUTELY AWESOME NAIL ART TIP FROM THIS ISSUE OF THE TOPSHOP MAG! I GOT IT AT THE KNIGHTSBRIDGE STORE! 


Don't know if you can still get it but I love the mag 'cause the editorials are gorgeous & there are often make-up tips inside(not that I apply the make-up tips often!) BUT I LOVE PAINTING MY NAILS SO I JUST HAVE TO TRY THE MARBLE NAIL ART INSIDE!!

SO IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE ISSUE! I GOT THE PAGE PHOTOGRAPHED!


TOPSHOP IS GENIUZ! I'm going to buy more colours or experiment with the other colours at home!!
Whoo it looks even better with black contrast!

No comments:

Post a Comment