Sunday, July 3, 2011

They call it "BALMAINIA"

One of the few labels that I am consistently in love with. Although Christophe Decarnin has left Balmain & his replaced by Olivier Rousteing, Balmain still retains that rock'n roll biker chick look that it has been famous for. I fall in love every time I see their new collection.

I love this collection because it's every thing I'm currently obsessed with : Pastels. Flared Jeans. Structured jackets. Crazy prints. Metallic/Glittery stuff. Wide-leg pants. Flowy skirts. White. Fringe

& it embodies the look I always want to have : the sharp, masculine look that is feminine at the same time. (A tough feat really cause so often, my short hair+face makes me look like a boy ): )
BALMAIN RESORT 2012
style.com
 Sick evening wear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BALMAIN RESORT 2012
style.com
 Major inspiration!!!!!!! (but blazers are SOOOOoooOOoooOOooO hard to wear in our terrible humidity+heat)
BALMAIN RESORT 2012
style.com
I LOVE THESE SKINNY-BUTTONED-FLARED JEANS. I make no sense at all but the silhouette is gorgeous. Dusty pink skinnies is another thing I want to add on my wishlist. & THE BALMAIN BELTS LOOK SICK!!!!!

Moving on to other topics, I am currently making different friendship bracelets now. Can't wait to see how they turn out ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment