Friday, June 17, 2011

TO LOOK PRETTY AS YOU NUA.

Nua [NW-AH] - Verb.
-The act of  lazing around doing absolutely nothing/ nothing useful & fulfilling.

T BY ALEXANDER WANG (RESORT 2012)
STYLE.COM

T BY ALEXANDER WANG (RESORT 2012)
STYLE.COM

T BY ALEXANDER WANG (RESORT 2012)
STYLE.COM
I am so terribly sick....again. I fucking hate my immune system. As long as I go a few days without enough sleep, eat a little unhealthily & hang out with germy people, I'LL BE SICK.
Guess those nights of partying + McSpicy(s) + hanging out friends & colleagues with flu is the cause of my current predicament.

So with so much free time to spare, I stumbled across this on style.com
WELL WITH THE FACT THAT ALL I WANT TO DO IS NUA AROUND, I WANT TO LOOK THIS GOOD WHILE I DO SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Slouchy knits + hoodies in these awesome colours...
You can never go wrong with Alexander Wang!

No comments:

Post a Comment