Saturday, June 11, 2011

SAY HELLO TO THE NEW RESIDENTS OF MY WARDROBE.

Lately, I've been having loads of inspirations in terms of D.I.Y. & I've been having the urge to get things done. hence the sudden...production of these few items. 
1)THE SPINE SHIRT.
Saw this on Weheartit (Seriously the most kickass website on earth. Maybe I should get a tumblr 'cause that's where most of the stuff from Weheartit come from)  Anyway I'm digressing. I just HAD TO try it out myself.
So I awakened my sketching skills (which had lied dormant since I was 14). Armed with 2 fabric markers & a cheap $7 shirt from Song & Song @ Lucky Plaza, I embarked on my mission to recreate this HOLYFUCKINGSHITAWESOME Spine Tee.
& this took me at around 3 hours. I had to google pictures of the vertebral column & try to sketch from those tiny 300 x 300 pictures. It was hell on my eyes & brain, BUT THE FINISHED PRODUCT WAS PRETTY GOOD ( if I do say so myself)



2) VVESTIGES GLITTER HEELS
These heels were too lovely to resist. Firstly, there were GLITTERY. Secondly, they were like those Jeffrey Campbells, except at more than half the price. Thirdly, I'VE BEEN MEANING TO GET A PAIR OF KICKA$$ HEELS FOR THE LOOOOOOOOOOOONGEST TIME.

So I took the risk & bought it.
& guess what, it was too small. :'(
WHY ARE MY FEET SO HUGE?? WHY? WHY?! WHY?!?!?!?!!?
WHY CAN'T I HAVE MY HEIGHT BUT HAVE SIZE 38 FEET?!?!?!!?!?!?!?
Wore this & went out with Ms Sihua & I died. My feet have like blisters, cuts, wounds from the shoe. It was scary. It looks like I mutilated my feet.
Hence, I've named them The Shiny Torture Devices From (Fashion) Hell.
MEH. This name sucks. & I have to get them....stretched, quickkk!!!!!!!!!


3) BYSI FLOATY PINK SKIRT
IT'S BRIGHT PINK.
IT'S FLOATY.
IT'S GIRLY.
& it fits my mood perfectly because I've been in a real girly mood lately. Plus they remind me of the awesome long,pink skirts from Jil Sander SS2011☺


4) I-HAVE-YET-TO-NAME-THIS BAG.
I don't know what's up with my obsession with Blood & Bones. Since I have like 10000000000 canvas totes, mostly plain. I just have to 'embellish' this new addition to my collection that my mum got for me from the Land of Smiles.
Although it does look like blood, I wish I had made the felt blood stains....BIGGER.
Nonetheless, I like how this turned out. & I'm not going to change anything about it cause sewing this shit cause me to stab myself with those nasty needles at least 50 times.

DID YOU KNOW THAT STABBING YOURSELF WITH A NEEDLE UNDERNEATH YOUR FINGERNAIL IS FUCKING PAINFUL. I WOULD TAKE 50 PRICKS OF NEEDLES ON MY FINGERS THAN GET STABBED UNDER MY FINGERNAIL AGAIN.

Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment