Friday, September 23, 2011

HELLO AFTER SO LONG.


"What would you do if you weren't afraid?"

What a long, long, looooooooooong absence. I still wonder if anybody even bother reading this space. Too much has happened in the span of 1.5 months.

  • School has started officially & half a semester has gone by.
  • I said goodbye to some of my friends who has left our sunny little island to elsewhere to begin a new chapter of their life.
  • I've taken up a challenge & I'm really excited to see how it would be like.
I need somewhere to vent. 

The past 1.5 months has been a whirl. School has been alright. Hectic for the past few weeks because I had to complete my numerous readings for Asian Horror Film, Astrology and Communication core modules.
I had to practice French diligently (Je parle un peu Français!) to make sure that I really grasp the language well.
& I had to complete a news article for my Media Writing course.
My recess week has unofficially started so I'm finally getting a breather from all the university stuff I had to get used to! But university life has been awesome!
Can feel myself getting fat from eating so much HAHA!


So many of my friends are overseas. My primary school friends that I haven't seen in ages are in England now while dear Hanzhe is in Buffalo now.I AM SO ENVIOUS OF THEM!!!!!
Would love to go overseas but because of money constraints and the fact that I am to smart enough for a scholarship, an overseas education seems entirely impossible(other than exchanges).

Sometimes I feel a little....inadequate because all of them are in these foreign countries, enjoying a whole new lifestyle. Seeing new things, meeting new people and entirely immersing themselves in a whole new culture.
I want myself to be doing that soon.




Currently working on a super exciting project now with a few friends. Will not be disclosing much details but I'm so glad that I agreed to do this. Even though we have so much to accomplished in such a short time (making everything seem so daunting!!!!!) , I'm sure we can pull through!
I like this feeling of being busy. Of having many deadlines to meet and having to keep thinking of fresh new ideas to make things work. I hope whatever I do will have positive results. & even if it doesn't, it will be a good learning experience, definitely.


SEEING THEM TMR AT F1 WITH BECCA!
WE WE WE WE SO EXCITED!^^



No comments:

Post a Comment