Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Disappointed?

ICANREAD.TUMBLR.COM

Maybe I shouldn't have high hopes that people will be as giving & generous as I expect them to be. I always expect people to reciprocate after I do something for them. Selfish thought? Perhaps. But I'm flawed and fucked up like that. It gets really...disappointing that others don't share the same thought and fulfill my expectations towards them but I guess I just have to suck it up and stop being so obsessed with these stupid things.

Sometimes, I see myself as being much too naive & nice.Honestly, if given the choice, I rather stay in school. Life is so much more simpler. Lesser background politics & everyone around you is more or less equal. I hate to think how the 30 odd years after university would be like when I'm working. I fully understand the importance of getting a job I love now.Hopefully, I would be one of those lucky people that works a job I love & enjoy a lot.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


OKAY. MOVING ON TO LESS SERIOUS STUFF.
Not so seriously contemplating whether to get Jeremy Campbell Litas or Doc Martens





HOW?

No comments:

Post a Comment